Table of Contents
One day when you’re browsing in your pc or laptop with windows 7/8 or 10 and get errors like ‘The following applications are using files that need to be updated by this setup. Close these applications and click Retry to continue. Acresso Software manager (Process ID: XXXX)’ which makes you wonder what is this Acresso Software manager and what is it doing on your computer? How to remove it? How much safe is it to remove it?
You need not worry as all these questions will be answered in this article.
What is Acresso software manager or isuspm.exe?
Acresso software manager is a program that runs in the background of windows on your computer and it automatically starts up when your computer boots. Its purpose is to check for software updates and automatically downloads and installs them on your computer if found. It gets installed on your system when Nuance PDF reader is installed. So there’s a big possibility that acresso software manager got installed on your system because you must have downloaded Nuance PDF reader sometime on your pc or laptop. Acresso software manager can be found on your computer or laptop either by the original name or by the name of isuspm.exe. It has been developed by Acresso Software Inc.
Should it be removed from your computer?
Yes, you should remove it as there is hardly any harm involved in it as it is merely a file responsible for checking for updates in acresso softwares like Nuance pdf reader, etc Hence, it can be easily removed and there is no harm or troubles in removing it.
How to solve acresso software manager error?
If you see the acresso software manager on your pc or laptop, you should seriously consider trying to bypass it. In order to bypass it, you will have to use one of the following solutions mentioned below:
Method 1 : Using Task Manager
- Firstly, you need to launch the Windows Task Manager. In order to launch it, you need to press CTRL+ ALT+DEL together or you can just click on the taskbar and select Windows Task Manager from the options displayed.
- Now you need to switch to the process tab and just locate the process.
Note: The Process ID (PID) may be used in order to identify the correct process to locate. First, clicl ‘View > Select Columns’ and then enable ‘PID (Process Identifier)’ to display that value on the Processes tab.
- Then you have to select the process and choose ‘End task’ and that would be it.
Method 2: Ignoring the pop-up
- Select the option ‘Ignore’ in order to skip the Acresso process.
- Then, proceed with the installation wizard.
Then you will see the installation wizard pop-up. If the program is already installed on your system, you need to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to open the software related to Acresso Inc.
- Then, select help.
- Then you need to select Nuance on the web.
- After that, you need to uncheck the option: Automatic web update.
- Lastly, you need to close the Nuance PDF Reader.
That’s it, if you follow any one step from the two steps that have been mentioned above, you will notice that the acresso software manager would be fixed by then. This would make your pc run even smoother. But this will happen if you carefully follow all the steps and guidelines mentioned above properly.
We just hope that you are now well informed about how to bypass Acresso software error and the complete information about the program Acresso Software Manager.