In this tutorial i want to share guide How To Change IMEI Number Of Any Android Without Root. I will provide full information about tips and app information which help you to change android IMEI number. IMEI is a unique identification number of any smartphone. It is a 15 Digit unique number of smartphone. You can check your smartphone IMEI number by dialing *#06# on your phone. Many apps ask you to verify your smartphone IMEI number. This means that you can’t use that App again. You can easily change your IMEI number By using simple steps. Many apps ask you to verify your smartphone IMEI number. This means that you can’t use that App again. So, lets see how to change android IMEI number without root.
- Latest Hostgator Discount Coupon Codes For November 2017 upto 75%.
- Top 10 Disposable Phone Number Providers To Bypass OTP Verification.
How To Change IMEI Number on Android:
Change android IMEI number of Rooted Phone:
- First of all you need to copy your original IMEI number for future reference.
- To get your current IMEI number simply dial *#06# in your dial pad.
- Now Open Xposed installer application and follow this step go to -> modules -> Mark the IMEI changer app.
(Install Xposed Installer app from here -> Install)
- Reboot your phone.
- After restart open IMEI changer, It will show your current IMEI number.
(Install IMEI Chnager app from Here)
- click on new IMEI number to change your current IMEI number.
- Then click on Apply.
- Now app will show your new IMEI number.
- You can Confirm your new IMEI number after restarting your phone.
- That’s it Your IMEI is changed now.
How to change IMEI number of android without root:
- First of all you need to install Uncle tool app on your phone.
(Install From HERE)
- After downloading Install and open It.
- Then Select Engineer –> Engineer Mode (MTK) option.
- Scroll down and Find CDS information, Click on it.
- Now click on Radio Information option and select Phone 2.
- After click on Phone 2, you will see A+.
- Now replace AT+ with “AT+(space)Your 15 Digit New IMEI Number Here“.
- After last step click on SEND AT COMMAND for new IMEI number.
- You can check your new IMEI number after Restart your phone.
- CONGO.. Your IMEI is successfully changed.
NOTE: All methods are tested and 100% working. we are not responsible for any damage happened to you or your smartphone by our method.
I hope you will enjoy this article on How to Change IMEI Number on android. Let me know If you face any problem while while changing your android IMEI number in comment box. Don’t forget to share this knowledge with your friends and relatives. Keep Visiting Techwiki… 🙂