Google Adsense is the one of oldest online advertising networks still working. Adsense is a advertising network owned by Google. Now, it is very popular with advertisers and publishers.Google Adsense has high eCPMs among all its competitors. In general, publishers will find the performance and eCPMs of AdSense ads tough to beat. while it is nearly impossible to get support from Google, initial setup is usually quite simple. This Google Adsense review help you to understand AdSense well…
Read More: What is Google Adsense CTR (case study).
Google Adsense review:
Pros: High payouts (publishers get 68% share); good performance; no minimum traffic requirement; very high fill rate.
Cons: Poor customer service; easy to have your account banned with little chance of a successful appeal.
Google Adsense Publisher Requirements:
- Visit Publisher Terms–> https://www.google.com/adsense/localized-terms
- Traffic Minimum: None.
- Publisher Language Requirement: Content must be primarily in one of these supported languages: Arabic, Bulgarian, Chinese (simplified), Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lituanian, Polish, Norwegian, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese.
- Prohibited Publisher Content: Pornography, violence, racial intolerance, excessive profanity, hacking/cracking, illicit drugs, drug paraphernalia, sales of beer or hard alcohol, sales of tobacco or tobacco-related products, sales of prescription drugs, sales of weapons or ammunition, sales of products that are replicas or imitations of designer or other goods, sales or distribution of coursework or student essays, programs which compensate users for clicking ads or offers, performing searches, surfing websites, or reading emails, any other illegal content, websites have non-copyright contents.
Advertisers & Offers:
- Advertising Types: Display, Video.
- Offer Types: CPC.
- Verticals: All.
- Network Size: “2 million publishers worldwide” as of June 19, 2013, according to SocialTimes.
- Sampling of Publishers: NY Times, Digital Photography School, BusinessBalls.com.
- Publisher’s Share of Revenue: 68%.
- Payment Methods Available: Check, EFT, Western Union, Rapida.
- Payment Terms: Net-30.
- Minimum Payout Threshold: $100.
- Knowledge Base URL: https://support.google.com/adsense/?hl=en
- Personal Account Manager: No.
- Easy to Contact Support: There is no support email address. Their is a contact form in the help section, late reply always.
Google AdSense Support & Contact Information:
- Address: 1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy, Mountain View CA 94043
- Phone Number: 650-253-0000
- Support Email: None.
Hope you enjoy this post and learned more about Google Adsense. please share this your friends and share your views about Adsense in comment box.
I am Piyush Kumar Computer Science student and part-time blogger from India. I started techwiki as a passion and helping you to make money with their blog.
Here at Techwiki, I write about creating & managing a blog, WordPress Guides, SMM, SEO and Making Money online. Also some cool Ethical Hacking Stuffs.